Skip to main content

What ifs by Paddy Bostock Review



First off, I'd like to start with how the book has captured my attention from the start. It introduced our main character in a poetic way. Very deep and almost sensual.

He was, in his own opinion, odd. Very interested in only himself but in a non self-absorbed way. He never realized his true potential, until he meets Gabi who makes him realize all the good that he has done. 


It's a romantic take on how a person struggles to perceive one's inner self despite the many obstacles one faces. People around you notice you and are willing to help, if you'd only let them. Some creatures we do not see may offer aid as well. And like many others, we must use our hearts to see them. 


This book transcends all the good things life has to offer and how you must discover yourself to find these good things. They come often. Only we do not know they are there. 

A great read about adventure, life, philosophy, and a bit of fantasy; this book is truly a treasure for someone who's trying to find the meaning of life or just having a good cup of coffee in a rose garden. 

By: Isabella Rose Meillure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding a Heart

I must really love you if I can publicly post this. :D When I come to think about it, we have been kind of courting each other for almost 4 years now. Although we haven't seen each other in 2 years, I've never felt this strongly about you before. I'm sure you feel this way too, as you have a way of describing things before I even feel them, myself. I have always been afraid that you are going to stop midway and leave me to look for an easier kind of love. You snapped at me a day ago, and although you barely remember it, the words are still ringing in my head. Who can blame you, when even I, believe you're off better with someone else? And suddenly, I came to the realization that it wasn't me you were angry at but yourself. Like the way I was angry at myself for not being brave enough to hold on to you. I literally went against the world for you, but it came down to family, responsibilities, and having to escape. I think you were angry for not fighting hard

Alchemy

Alchemy And now I understand why the world threw all these setbacks at me, It was- always has been- a preparation for the day when I met you. This was so I could love you better, and for you to see me as I am.